- (07-Aug-2023) - Monitor your GitHub Actions in Visual Studio
Want to manage your GitHub Actions in Visual Studio? Look no further and install this extension today!
- (17-Dec-2021) - GitHub Composite Actions are fast way to templatize workflows
Want to templatize some steps in your workflows? Check out GitHub composite Action run steps!
- (30-Apr-2021) - Forcing a failure in GitHub Actions based on a condition
Do you find the need to manually control a failure in a GitHub Actions step? Read this for quick method using a script to do so on a condition!
- (16-Dec-2020) - Adding approval workflow to your GitHub Action
Want to add an approval workflow to your GitHub Action deployment easily? With new capabilities now you can!
- (16-Dec-2020) - Using GitHub Actions for Bulk Resolving
Want a quick way to bulk resolve some issues in your repo? Use GitHub Actions and save time!
- (03-Nov-2020) - Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file from dotnet CLI
Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file quickly from the dotnet CLI using this new helper tool.
- (19-May-2020) - Hosting Blazor WebAssembly in Azure Static Web Apps (Preview)
I wanted to see if I could get Blazor Wasm apps in the new Azure Static Web Apps preview service. Turns out you can...with some caveats :-).
- (12-May-2020) - Different ways to host Blazor WebAssembly (Wasm)
Read this to look at different ways to host/deploy your Blazor WebAssembly client apps on Azure.
- (29-Jan-2020) - Skipping CI in GitHub Actions Workflows
Add a snippet to your workflow to enable skipping CI easily from commits.
- (15-Jan-2020) - Using GitHub Actions for .NET Framework apps
Can you use GitHub Actions to build .NET Framework apps? Yes! Read this to help get you started.
- (19-Dec-2019) - What’s a GitHub Action runner?
Find out what is on the GitHub Action runners that you can use.
- (17-Dec-2019) - Using NuGet with GitHub Actions
Learn how to use NuGet with GitHub Actions to sign and push your packages to various repositories.
- (12-Dec-2019) - Deploy a Blazor WASM site to Azure Storage using GitHub Actions
Learn how you can deploy your Blazor WebAssembly app to Azure Storage for static site hosting using a GitHub Actions workflow!
- (19-Nov-2019) - Creating a GitHub Action to aid Issue notifications
I created a new GitHub Action that enabled a bit more granular notifications around Issues logged on repos.
- (03-Nov-2013) - Add Twitter Cards to your content
- (18-Feb-2013) - Implement a ‘smart banner’ for your Windows Store app
- (22-Aug-2012) - New-DiffGist: a powershell cmdlet for posting diffs fast
- (04-Aug-2008) - IronNails = Silverlight + IronRuby + Patterns