| Comments

i’ve updated the origami skin for subtext…although gotdotnet is having some problems and i can’t upload it just right now.

i’ve fixed a few things thanks to phil and matt pointing out some areas…namely

  • fixed css for safari, opera and ie6
  • removed the need for modifying the DTP.aspx body element
  • fixed the cookie preservation of the user personalization areas
  • fixed the css images references

there are still a few config things that you have to do for your config that will be outlined in the README file.

there are still some things i’m working on and one thing that i had (google ad support) was screwing up some of the css config…but i’ll let everyone else figure out their own config for stuff like that.

Please enjoy some of these other recent posts...