Thanks for visiting! Just a fair warning this post is fairly 'old' in tech terms and may contain outdated information and/or broken links or pictures. Please verify info and feel free to contact me if questions!
- Alex Knight (@agkdesign) – started SilverZine and is a XAML designer extraordinaire
- Cigdem Patlak (@crocusgirl) – doing some really fun stuff with Silverlight Show and a talented developer/designer
- Rodrigo Diaz Concha (@rdiazconcha) – doing some really great things in our Latin America countries! Gracias!
- Jeremy Likness (@jeremylikness) – seriously, go subscribe now. Jeremy is too smart for us all.
- Roger Peters (@smartyp) – cranking out a bunch of Windows Phone 7 stuff in Silverlight lately and also is a great contributor to the community.
The following have been renewed this year – congratulations and keep up the good work!
- Andrea Boschin (@aboschin)
- Dave Campbell (@wynapse)
- Vikram Pendse
- Eric Ambrosi (@eric_ambrosi)
- Joel Neubeck (@jneubeck)
- András Velvárt (@vbandi)
- David Kelley (@davidjkelley)
- John Stockton (@johnnystock)
- Jonas Follesø (@follesoe)
- Emil Stoychev (@estoychev)
- Alex Golesh (@devcorner)
- Braulio Diez Botella (@braulio_sl)
Congratulations to everyone above and keep up the great work of showing us what Silverlight is all about!
Please enjoy some of these other recent posts...