July 2010 Silverlight MVP Awards| Comments
Thanks for visiting! Just a fair warning this post is fairly 'old' in tech terms and may contain outdated information and/or broken links or pictures. Please verify info and feel free to contact me if questions!
Each quarter, new MVP (Microsoft Most Valuable Professional) candidates are awarded. January 2010 is the first awards of the year and so I present the new/moved/re-awarded Silverlight specific MVPs:
- Alex Knight (@agkdesign) – started SilverZine and is a XAML designer extraordinaire
- Cigdem Patlak (@crocusgirl) – doing some really fun stuff with Silverlight Show and a talented developer/designer
- Rodrigo Diaz Concha (@rdiazconcha) – doing some really great things in our Latin America countries! Gracias!
- Jeremy Likness (@jeremylikness) – seriously, go subscribe now. Jeremy is too smart for us all.
- Roger Peters (@smartyp) – cranking out a bunch of Windows Phone 7 stuff in Silverlight lately and also is a great contributor to the community.
The following have been renewed this year – congratulations and keep up the good work!
- Andrea Boschin (@aboschin)
- Dave Campbell (@wynapse)
- Vikram Pendse
- Eric Ambrosi (@eric_ambrosi)
- Joel Neubeck (@jneubeck)
- András Velvárt (@vbandi)
- David Kelley (@davidjkelley)
- John Stockton (@johnnystock)
- Jonas Follesø (@follesoe)
- Emil Stoychev (@estoychev)
- Alex Golesh (@devcorner)
- Braulio Diez Botella (@braulio_sl)
Congratulations to everyone above and keep up the great work of showing us what Silverlight is all about!
Please enjoy some of these other recent posts...