- (17-Dec-2021) - GitHub Composite Actions are fast way to templatize workflows
Want to templatize some steps in your workflows? Check out GitHub composite Action run steps!
- (12-Nov-2021) - Limited Edition Custom .NET Cycling Jersey
Be the fastest cyclist out there with your .NET cycling kit - custom, limited, unique. Store closes soon!
- (30-Apr-2021) - Forcing a failure in GitHub Actions based on a condition
Do you find the need to manually control a failure in a GitHub Actions step? Read this for quick method using a script to do so on a condition!
- (16-Dec-2020) - Adding approval workflow to your GitHub Action
Want to add an approval workflow to your GitHub Action deployment easily? With new capabilities now you can!
- (12-Dec-2020) - Building a Code Analyzer for .NET
Learn with me as I build my first C# Code Analyzer and Code Fix using Visual Studio and the Roslyn SDK!
- (03-Nov-2020) - Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file from dotnet CLI
Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file quickly from the dotnet CLI using this new helper tool.
- (20-Oct-2020) - Filtering a Bootstrap table in C# and Blazor
Need to quickly use a Bootstrap table with Blazor and add a global filter? You won't believe your eyes!
- (12-May-2020) - Different ways to host Blazor WebAssembly (Wasm)
Read this to look at different ways to host/deploy your Blazor WebAssembly client apps on Azure.
- (15-Jan-2020) - Using GitHub Actions for .NET Framework apps
Can you use GitHub Actions to build .NET Framework apps? Yes! Read this to help get you started.
- (17-Dec-2019) - Migrating from .NET 3.5 to ASP.NET Core 3
I 'migrated' my website blog app from .NET Framework 3.5 to ASP.NET Core 3 and nothing broke.
- (17-Dec-2019) - Using NuGet with GitHub Actions
Learn how to use NuGet with GitHub Actions to sign and push your packages to various repositories.
- (12-Dec-2019) - Deploy a Blazor WASM site to Azure Storage using GitHub Actions
Learn how you can deploy your Blazor WebAssembly app to Azure Storage for static site hosting using a GitHub Actions workflow!
- (03-Oct-2019) - Deploying .NET Core 3 apps as self-contained
Don't wait, you can deploy your .NET Core app as self-contained today!