- (29-Nov-2023) - Adding environment vars to .NET Aspire services
Quick tip to add any environment variable to your .NET Aspire service and make the app model aware of it!
- (25-Oct-2023) - Anatomy of a .NET devcontainer
Wondering how the new .NET Codespaces environment is configured? Check out the devcontainer definition to learn more and how you can do this too!
- (07-Aug-2023) - Monitor your GitHub Actions in Visual Studio
Want to manage your GitHub Actions in Visual Studio? Look no further and install this extension today!
- (30-Jun-2023) - Creating a VS Code editor extension
I created a resx editor to learn how to write VS Code custom editor extensions. Check it out and the code.
- (17-Jun-2023) - Writing an OpenAI plugin for ChatGPT using ASP.NET Core
Unleash the power of your APIs into ChatGPT using ASP.NET Core and Visual Studio to quickly expose and develop an OpenAI ChatGPT plugin. You won't believe how easy it is!
- (27-Jan-2023) - Contain your excitement for ASP.NET on Azure
Want to quickly deploy .NET apps in containers but don't know how or want to be complex? Learn about it here!
- (17-Dec-2021) - GitHub Composite Actions are fast way to templatize workflows
Want to templatize some steps in your workflows? Check out GitHub composite Action run steps!
- (12-Nov-2021) - Limited Edition Custom .NET Cycling Jersey
Be the fastest cyclist out there with your .NET cycling kit - custom, limited, unique. Store closes soon!
- (30-Apr-2021) - Forcing a failure in GitHub Actions based on a condition
Do you find the need to manually control a failure in a GitHub Actions step? Read this for quick method using a script to do so on a condition!
- (16-Dec-2020) - Adding approval workflow to your GitHub Action
Want to add an approval workflow to your GitHub Action deployment easily? With new capabilities now you can!
- (12-Dec-2020) - Building a Code Analyzer for .NET
Learn with me as I build my first C# Code Analyzer and Code Fix using Visual Studio and the Roslyn SDK!
- (03-Nov-2020) - Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file from dotnet CLI
Generate a GitHub Actions workflow file quickly from the dotnet CLI using this new helper tool.
- (20-Oct-2020) - Filtering a Bootstrap table in C# and Blazor
Need to quickly use a Bootstrap table with Blazor and add a global filter? You won't believe your eyes!
- (12-May-2020) - Different ways to host Blazor WebAssembly (Wasm)
Read this to look at different ways to host/deploy your Blazor WebAssembly client apps on Azure.
- (15-Jan-2020) - Using GitHub Actions for .NET Framework apps
Can you use GitHub Actions to build .NET Framework apps? Yes! Read this to help get you started.
- (17-Dec-2019) - Migrating from .NET 3.5 to ASP.NET Core 3
I 'migrated' my website blog app from .NET Framework 3.5 to ASP.NET Core 3 and nothing broke.
- (17-Dec-2019) - Using NuGet with GitHub Actions
Learn how to use NuGet with GitHub Actions to sign and push your packages to various repositories.
- (12-Dec-2019) - Deploy a Blazor WASM site to Azure Storage using GitHub Actions
Learn how you can deploy your Blazor WebAssembly app to Azure Storage for static site hosting using a GitHub Actions workflow!
- (03-Oct-2019) - Deploying .NET Core 3 apps as self-contained
Don't wait, you can deploy your .NET Core app as self-contained today!